Troy is a founder and co-owner of Premier Companies, a real estate consulting and development group. Premier consulting and development have been retained by partnerships, companies and banks to provide counsel in Real Estate asset management, development and disposition.
Troy is a partner in Trilogy Investments of Iowa, a real estate holding company. Prior to forming Premier and Trilogy, Troy worked with Townsend, Inc. of Kansas City and Nelson Companies of Des Moines as a developer and consultant.
Troy’s real estate career has involved roles in the following projects:
- Wakonda West Apartments, Des Moines, IA – $3,250,000 – Owner
- WallStreet Tower, Omaha, NE – $98,000,000 – Lead Consultant
- Bandeis Building, Omaha, NE – $62,000,000 – Developer
- Federal Reserve Redevelopment, Kansas City, MO – $88,000,000 – Consultant
- Turner Park Lofts, Omaha, NE – $10,000,000 – Partner and Developer
- The Verv Student Housing, Reno, NV – $44,000,000 – Partner & Developer
- Hyatt Place, Des Moines, IA – $15,000,000 – Consultant
Before embarking upon a real estate career, Troy was Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of Valley Papers, a regional paper distribution company. Valley Papers had $16,000,000 in annual sales and a staff of over 24 people. Troy and his family sold the business in 2003.
Organizational excellence was learned at Troy’s first job after undergraduate studies. His role at Procter & Gamble was in the Executive Management Program, which really meant shadowing and learning for three years. Troy worked in Los Angeles and Houston with Procter & Gamble and values that training very much.
Troy is married to wife Tracy of 15+ years, with three children: Quincy, George & Hale.