Rochelle started her career in 2001 at Impact Marketing Technologies, Inc., a full-service marketing and advertising agency. Rochelle spent 2 years as a Project Coordinator with Impact, where she developed extensive experience in concept development, designing corporate identities, developing, and managing successful branding plans, print design, video audio advertising and web development.
In 2003, Rochelle joined Regency Companies in Des Moines, IA. She became closely involved with the accounting aspect of Regency and was eager to expand her knowledge and experience in this area. While obtaining her accounting degree, she excelled as an accountant for Executive Real Estate Services, a property management company affiliated with Regency.
After 3 years of working intimately with endless real estate transaction, she became Treasury Manager for 280 Regency affiliated companies.
Rochelle’s real estate accounting highlights are as follows:
- Cash flow analysis and counsel
- Asset valuation and recommendations
- Monitor and advertise on real estate investments
- Generate pro forma financial statements to evaluate profitability of potential projects
- Financial analysis and reporting for real estate ventures
- Determine and monitor lease terms, tenant viability, rent status and profit profitability
- Preparation and review of financial statements, reconciliations, journal entries, accrued expenses, deferred income, rent roll, fixed assets, depreciation/amortization expense, project budgets and variance analysis
Rochelle has been a part of the Premier team since inception, contributing to her experience and expertise.
Rochelle is married to her husband Cody, with three children: Quentin, Jayla and Livia.